1. Black Cool: One Thousand Streams of Blackness, by Rebecca Walker, $13.46.
2. Feminism and Pop Culture: Seal Studies, by Andi Zeisler, $11.24.
2. Harlem: A Century in Images, The Studio Museum, $55.00.
1. Afrofuturism: The World of Black Sci-Fi and Fantasy Culture, by Ytasha L. Womack, #13.21
2. Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite, By Paul Arden, $10.67
3. How to Be Black, by Baratunde Thurston, $12.27.
1. Challenge of the Modern: African-American Artists, 1925-1945, by Lowery Stokes Sims, $25.00
2. Americanah, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, $26.95.
3. The Science of Black Hair: A Comprehensive Guide to Textured Hair Care, by Audrey Davis-Sivasothy, $22.46
1. The End of Fashion: How Marketing Changed the Clothing Business Forever, by Teri Agins, $14.99
2. Afros: A Celebration of Natural Hair, by Michael July, $14.99
3. New African Fashion, by Helen Jennings, Ike Ude, $35.00