While death can often elevate the image of a musician or public figure, the death of Michael Jackson brought his image back to its former glory.
1. Michael Jackson was 500 million dollars in debt before he died, his estate is now worth 600 million dollars.
2. A collection of luxury vehicles, clothing, costumes, and the gate to Neverland Ranch are all sitting in a warehouse for his 3 children to claim.
3. Michael Jackson has approximately 60 million Facebook friends.
4. Michael Jackson is the biggest selling artist on iTunes.
5. After his death, Michael Jackson’s estate was sued for such a large variety of claims, ranging from paternity to copyright, making him one of the “most litigated” public figures in history.