Nearly every woman who has entered her thirties wonders whether it is possible to change the shape of her face, remove wrinkles and increase the size of her lips without surgery, and how long the effect will last. There are methods that not only quickly, but also safely and effectively help everyone to truly transform themselves. One of them is injection contour plasty with the use of products based on non-animal hyaluronic acid.
Juvederm Fillers and Their Effect
Juvederm (see our catalog Dermal Fillers) is a series of the most up-to-date premium class fillers made on the basis of stabilized low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid, fully compliant with safety requirements and quality standards. A durable effect is ensured by the high density of the filler. Biodegradable gels are removed from the body over time without leaving any residue.
With regard to the concentration of hyaluronic acid, several types of this product are available:
- ● Juvederm Ultra 2 fills in fine lines around the eyes, in the mouth area, and on the forehead. It moderately shapes the lip contour. The effect is visible for 8-10 months.
- ● Juvederm Ultra 3 on site is suitable for lip augmentation, smoothing out wrinkles of medium depth in the area of the mouth and nasolabial folds. The effect lasts up to 12 months.
- ● Juvederm Ultra 4, a gel with a high degree of viscosity, is usually recommended for women over the age of 40. It is also ideal for the correction of altered facial contours.
- ● Juvederm Ultra XC is the latest development of ALLERGAN, which they are very proud of. It is very viscous and can stay below the skin for more than 1 year. It is also used to correct the shape of the chin and cheekbones.
A new series of intradermal Juvederm preparations with the patented VyCross technology provides prolonged action and analgesic effect of the procedure (due to lidocaine).
- ● Juvederm Voluma – the result can last up to 18 months.
- ● Juvederm Volift – the period of action is up to 15 months.
- ● Juvederm Volbella, created especially for “delicate” areas
- — the effect is saved up to 12 months.
The duration of the effect depends on the type of the skin, individual characteristics of the human body, the area of correction and the type of the preparation.
Restylane Fillers and Their Effect
The Swiss brand Q-Med which is part of the pharmaceutical giant Galderma offers Restylane, an effective and safe preparation for face contouring. It has been developed to solve age-related problems with delicate skin of the face. It smooths out wrinkles, lifts the neck and décolleté area, shapes the contour and replenishes the volume of soft tissues. The appearance is improved, which makes a woman look several years younger.
Though Restylane is safe to inject only a professional dermatologist or cosmetologist should perform it. It is impossible to cause harm with the formula, but the ultimate result depends on the correct choice of the injection site.
The effectiveness of Restylane will be visible immediately after the procedure. In 7 days, it will be possible to evaluate the effect of the gel in full.
Depending on the client’s age, peculiarities of the skin, compliance with the recommendations after the treatment, the effect of the plasty will last from 6 months to 2 years. After the therapeutic effect is decreased, it is necessary to restart injections, up to twice a year.
Combining Juvederm and Restylane with other techniques such as biorevitalization, mesotherapy, laser and ELOS rejuvenation, botulinum therapy and face reinforcement with lifting threads helps to enhance the effect and achieve impressive results.